Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Art Explorers - Winter/Spring 2015

Our Art Explorers Winter/Spring 2015 Classes are well on their way 
and the students have some great stuff to show for it.

After learning how to draw the proportions of the face,
we moved into drawing our own portraits with a Modigliani twist.
The results were AWESOME!


Maya age 8

Aliveah age 8

Brady age 8

Niki age 12

Carly age 10

The students finished up their bubble projects last night.
The project taught them about reflective color 
and working with see through objects.
I love all the colors they added and how
each student had their own take on how to draw them.


Niki age 12

Maya age 8

Brady age 8


In addition to my regular Art Explorers art classes this session
I had the pleasure of teaching a personal pastel class as well.
This student has been taking classes with me for a few years now 
and expressed an interest in learning more about working with pastels. 
This was her final project and I think she did an amazing job!



Mary age 10

Our final project in Art Explorers this session 
was working with a tree silhouette, and blending watercolors.
I love how different each one came out.

Maya age 8

Aliveah age 8

Brady age 8

I can't believe the Winter/Spring session is already over.
I had so much fun working with my students and I am just so proud of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment